The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

MEET ALLIE OF OLDETYMENOTIONS





OldeTymeNotions

Vintage toys, photos, postcards, buttons & more

Est. July 2008
Located in Tucson, Arizona

I come from a long line of hoarders, um..ah, I mean, collectors, yeah, that's the ticket, collectors. Collectors & recyclers who love vintage items & have a tough time throwing *good stuff* away. 

My mother still brings me random bits & bobs she finds in thrift shops or on her walks, hoping that I can transform them into some other treasure. Every "thing" still has some kind of useful purpose.

Personally, I'm never going to create everything I dream of making, so I hope to lighten my load so that I can move to Maui. 

I'm parting with collections that have been passed down & items I've acquired to "create" with. 

Perhaps in this lifetime, I'll be free.  Owner Allie




♥(\__/)
(◕ ᴥ ◕)
O(")‿(")O¸,:•: •*¨¨*•.,¸¸,:•:❀ Vintage goodies, toys, photos & buttons:
http://www.OldeTymeNotions.Etsy.com




1 comment:

  1. Love the way this is told with bits of humor...lovin' the fabulous vintage goodies!! ✿ ...tweeting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.