The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Saturday, August 27, 2016

MEET KATHLEEN OF VINTAGE ENCORE

Meet Kathleen Owner of Vintage Encore
EST. February 2008
Located in Los Angeles, CA

Vintage Encore specializes in one of a kind designs from recycled vintage linens.

Kathleen - Owner, Maker, Curator 
Dress Clothes Pin Bag/ Vintage Day of the Week / Wash on Monday Clothespin BagI have been sewing all my life, and come from 3 generations of seamstresses. I love all things vintage and have been going to flea markets and estate sales for many years. Sewing and "hunting " are THE most fun!

Combining sewing and vintage
I chose the name "Vintage Encore" because my mission is to re purpose the vintage linens, that I have collected over the years, in a new and serviceable way.
I combine them with new fabrics, in my own patterns, to make totes, aprons, clothes pin bags, etc.
Etsy provides another outlet for my one of a kind items, in addition to participation in my local craft shows. It's all good!




2 comments:

  1. Wow ~ three generations of seamstresses! It is wonderful how you combine vintage with new fabrics to create amazing new things! ✿

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.