The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MEET MISHELE OWNER OF INDY AND CLEO

EST. April 2009
Located in Coto de Caza, California

The story of IndyAndCleo . . .
When I was a little girl, a handmade sock monkey was given to me as a gift. I fell in love. ❤
Many decades later, my beloved childhood friend sits, still smiling that sock monkey smile, and I am reminded of all the fun and delight we shared. 
Today my love continues. I have been inspired to follow my bliss, handcrafting my own lovable and quite huggable sock monkeys. Each sock monkey I create is truly a personal work of art, and colorful decorative stitching is part of my very own "signature sock monkey style". I enjoy creatively writing the mini bio for each monkey, which is included on the Adoption Certificate. Really now, who doesn’t love a sock monkey? Here's hoping they will provide a lifetime of hugs and happiness!

My husband John, is a Graphic Designer & Illustrator, with an avid interest in fine art, especially oils and watercolors. I have featured some of his art prints (my very personal favorites) here in the shop.
Visit his Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/LostCactusComicStrip and read his About page for details on the new book! Discover even more info at http://www.lostcactus.com ...this website is seriously outstanding!
By the way, the shop name (IndyAndCleo) is inspired by our love for two of the most loved dogs EVER! . . . Indiana Jones and Cleopatra. ❤ View and purchase their "pawsome" portraits here in the shop!
Of course, IndyAndCleo is filled with many delightful and charming handmade creations, therefore—
❝ All kinds of cool stuff... ❞ 
I hope to make you smile! 
Sock monkey hugs,
~ Mishele


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel like a mini~celebrity being featured on the blog...LOL!
    So awesome! Thank you for the publicity Annie! ❤

    Will be sharing ALL day long! ✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creations!! Great feature :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.