The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Crafted Wedding Season

I don't know about you, but I am already in the midst of wedding season! I went to a wedding a week ago, I am attending one this Friday, I am in a wedding in May, my husband is in a wedding in June, he is marrying a couple in July and my brother is getting married in November!!!

No this is not normal for us! But it got me thinking...weddings are a lot different these days. Thankfully, for us crafters, more brides are adopting the look and feel of homemade for their wedding day.

For my cousin's wedding in May... we have been making brooch bouquets! I am also taking on 2 flower girl dresses, 2 ring bearer bow ties  6 fascinators, a birdcage veil, a garter and I am helping dream up some very cool centerpieces! Ok...now that I am seeing it all written out...I may have bitten off more than I chew:/ But I work well under pressure:)

I'll post pictures next week!

I have made up a treasury (of course in support of our team), consisting of a few items that represent a more homemade look to a wedding a day!

Wedding Treasury

Click on some items in the treasury, comment on it, share it and favorite it:)

In the comments below, tell us about some Etsy-fied or Pinterest induced weddings, that you have attended or created!

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I haven't really been to any weddings. Sad, I know.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your pics! I'm making the jewelry for a friend's daughter whose wedding is in April. I'm very excited for her. She's waited a long time for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start chewing what you bit off oh my goodness, that's alot but your so talented and i know it will ALL be Amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.