The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

It's Not Too Early to Start Your Christmas Shopping

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? It's really not too early. Seriously. If you start bringing things in now, come December you'll be so happy you did.

From This and That Crafter:
I added a new ornament this year... a Yo Yo Gingerbread Girl... I saw one and created my own pattern and added my own touch to the ornament. I love her and she will make a festive addition to any tree this year. I also created a Gingerbread Boy to go with her... 
 Use ETSYCIJ17 for 15% off till the end of 2017

Gingerbread Girl Ornament

Gingerbread Boy

Have you started Christmas shopping yet?

1 comment:

  1. This is so very cute! Nope, haven't started. My M.O. is rushing about at the last minute...don't see a new leaf being turned over this year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.