The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

PROMO SWAP INFORMATION DETAILS ...

The swap works as follows: Let's say that 11 people want to participate, each participant will send 30 promos (we don't count ourselves) to the promo chair person (me). The promos should be something small, inexpensive that represents what you sell. The promo should come in a baggy with your little promo and a business card. I will get all the promos, sort them and mail them back. Each participant will receive 30 promos back from all participants (3 from each seller) and you will use those to give away as freebies at craft shows, with a sale, etc. to promote your fellow etsyans. All participants will do the same with their promos. The date to get the promos to me would be March 31. Also, when promos are sent to me you should include a SASE, so I can send promos back to you. What people sent last time? small pair of earrings, magnets (I sent ceramic ones, OhCuddles m ade little fused glass magnets). Small wire pendants (with ribbon to hang) If your store is paper products u can send little cards, bookmarks. I also sent cellphone charms and keyrings with my ceramic beads (any beads could be used or charms). Small soaps. I'll let you know as I know of more ideas. Let me know if this helps, if fewer people participate we can do fewer than 30 promos. Please, let me know if you want to participate. Yolanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.