- Kiss 2008 Goodbye, Hello to 2009! CCCOE has the first event of 2009 at your door!
- WHAT: 'Love thy Neighbor (and thy Friends)' - a pre-Valentine boutique
- WHEN: Saturday, 1/24/09 (all day, set up and break down times tba)
- WHERE: Calabasas (between Los Angeles and Ventura) at the home of Jackie, http://appliedwithlove.etsy.com
- WHO: Any CCCOE team member invited to have a table.
- HOW: Interested to sell? Any CCCOE member who is interested! Reserve your spot by sending Jackie a $10 deposit (email her at appliedwithlove [!at] gmail.com for the address to send a check or other forms of payment). Vending tables will be provided (paid by the deposit). This is an outdoor, but overhead covered event. Rain or shine. Refreshments for guests will be provided completely by Jackie and her mom. Additional info will be given to sellers (such as set up details and small volunteer duties as developed).
- Or just come and meet up! Expect a sophisticated crowd of neighbors and friends inside this upscale gated Calabasas community. Your guests are also completely welcome as long as they RSVP when the time comes so Jackie notifies the gate attendant!
- Sign up soon, don't miss your chance to start 2009 off with a lotta love!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Bring on YOUR craft game in 2009!
CCCoE is excit
Our Sprin ed about the upcom ing year. We have lot' s of fanta stic thing s happe ning behin d the scene s that are sure to be hits with membe rs and frien ds alike . g Gift Guide
http: is curre ntly under devel opmen t and our Marketing Team is anxio us to launc h later this month . There is still time to enter our givea way for fanta stic goods value d at over $ 200. Giveaway ends 1/15/2009. /
/ www. handm adein calif ornia . net ainma250 Exhib ille L ady ( I166) and Surly -Ramics ( G234) will be at the Pasad ena Bead & Desig n Show which features itors Janua & Works hops. ry 15-
Elena 18, 2009 10am - 6pm. The Pasad ena Hilto n, 168 South Los Ro bles Ave, Pasad ena, CA. Mary'.
Our old member Blackbird72 of Deirdre RyanPhotography has relocated to the east coast and now has her beautiful creations available to the public at The Mew Gallery in Philadelphia, PA.
Please convo PalleikoDesigns or AmandaKLockrowJewels on Etsy with your current projects, gallery openings, trunk shows and other events. We are still accepting Studio Tour questionaire's too; so be sure to send those in so we can feature you.
(Image featured is from Craft Magazine. If you would like to subscribe to craft magazine click here.)
s twig ladde r with deity was chose n as one of the 30 winne rs of the Indie Craft Conte st! It will be shown at the Craft and Hobby Assoc iatio n Winte r Conve ntion January 25-28 at the Anahe im Conve ntion Cente r in Anahe im, CA
Posted by hpalleiko at 9:30 AM