The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Social Media Question

I meant to have a new post all about another amazing social networking site for today. But alas, the holidays came, and it kind of got away from me.

You know I've been blogging about various social networking sites, right? You didn't notice?

Well, I've already blogged about Pinterest, Blogging, Twitter, and Wanelo. And the plan is to continue these once a month. But I have a question for you:

What social media are you involved in? What social networking sites have you tried? Which of these sites would you like me to highlight in the upcoming months?

Right, that was three questions. Um...

Let me know what sites I should look into. I'm open to all suggestions.

1 comment:

  1. everything! ok well, I'm not very active on twitter. Pinterest and FB are my top two.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.