The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Google +

In my ongoing attempt to talk about the various forms of social media that we as Etsy sellers can utilize for our shops (or people can utilize to find all the wonderful independent artisans out there), I've run into a bit of a stumbling block. I've hit all the biggies. Or have I?

I've missed one that should be big, but for some reason it doesn't seem to have the cachet of Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.


If you have a Google account (and really, who doesn't?) you probably already have a Google + page. If you're anything like me, you don't check in with it very often (turns out my cover image was from Halloween...of 2013). But perhaps we should.

I stumbled across an article that talks about how those +1s can be very useful for things like Google search. I won't rehash the article, so make sure to click on the link.

I should go now and update my Google + page...

How about you? Are you on Google +? When was the last time you checked it out?

Previous posts on social media:

1 comment:

  1. This has been so useful, Liz. Thanks for all the research and effort you put into these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.