The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Friends & Family,

As you know, my birthday is coming (if you forgot, it's at the end of the month). In an effort to help your shopping, I've compiled a little list of some things I love.

(Sorry for hijacking the blog today. I had to do it. Certain members of my family--they know who they are--are kind of hopeless when it comes to selecting birthday gifts for me. They need all the help they can get!)

The birthstone for July is the ruby. While I don't wear a lot of jewelry, I do wear earrings, and these by aubepine and Earthly Baubles caught my eye:






Speaking of earrings, here are a couple more by NansGlam and Surf and Sand that I also love:  






I could shop for earrings all day. I'll stop now, for there are other things that I like just as much.

Okay, so maybe I don't want the whole collection of these dragons by Dragons & Beasties...



...but I do love the orange one. And the black one. No, the one with the red wings. And the purple one, and...

Not that I really need another wallet, but this one by A Stone's Throw might make me rethink the one I carry now. I love the colors.


And finally, here's a hat by Mademoiselle Mermaid and a vest/wrap by ohmay designs, both of which I think are so cute and perfect for summer.






Any of the above items will thrill me on my birthday. I hope I've given you some ideas.

10 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't want Rubies!! I love the dragons & Beasties too. Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have a fabulous birthday if you get everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Birthday ideas! Sending Happy Birthday wishes, and hoping you get at least one thing from your wish list . . . or two . . . or three . . .
    or . . . .

    . . . (will your family be reading this???) ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Happy Birthday! Great gift finds, hope you get everything you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. IndyAndCleo-I assume my family will see this. They do read my blogs (but they never comment, and only occasionally mention them to me).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to get what you want. Happy birthday hope it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you know--I was just wondering what to get you for your birthday! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.