The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Best Friend Day!

A quick Google search of June holidays unearthed a wealth of little-known causes for celebration. Today's choices: Pick Your Poison Day (huh?) or Best Friend Day. I think I'll go with that one.
A typical photo of my daughter taken by my best friend, Trisha Ratledge. I know! How lucky am I?
I am lucky--my best friend Trish is an amazing photographer (who does product photography as well, thank you Jesus), and even though I treasure her friendship much more than her picture-taking abilities, I must confess that I do a mental fist-pump when she hands me a disc of photos after we take family vacations together. In honor of Best Friend day, make a point to let your best friend know how you feel--maybe with one of these great items from our talented CCCOE team members. What do you love most about your best friend? Post by Janet of CustomSepia

8 comments:

  1. Ah, this is so cool. Makes me think about my BFF's. Thanks for including my card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet day to celebrate! Best friends are . . . well, the best! Even little furry ones! Thank you for including one of the bestest little friends that ever lived, our beloved Indiana Jones! Happy Best Friend Day! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to remember your bff. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day to celebrate. Loved seeing Indiana featured! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss my BFF all the way back in my home state of Florida! I'm going to send her a text wishing her a "Happy BFF Day!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss my best friend who is living my my home state of Florida. I'll have to send her a text wishing her a "Happy BFF Day!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for you suggestions...so appreciated and nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to be reminded once in awhile how much our best friends do to us. I have a very best human friend who is my partner in our jewelry business. I also have 2 very furry best friends - buddy boy and wikkit. The bring so much laughter and jou into our lives.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".