The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Choosing a T-Shirt

As soon as the calendar page flips to March, I think of T-shirts.

T-shirts?

My brother's birthday is this month. His daily uniform consists of cargo shorts and a T-shirt. So, every year I set out to find something unique to add to his wardrobe. The first place I check is Etsy. I wonder what my fellow CCCOEers have for me this year.

The first T-shirt I found at RosaleenDhu Designs...

It's simple. I like that. And while it's not large (the size I need), the description says that I can request a large if I like. But should I call my brother a nerd/geek? (I think I should.)  

Then from Steppie I found...  

The description says the tee is unisex and in a large, so good. I hear ninjas are big at the moment. Maybe my brother could relate?  

Next, I found from VonksArt...  

This would be good, as it's abstract. I like abstract. My brother seems to appreciate abstract as well. Is this the one?  

I don't know. I need more choices. I found a couple others.  

Next, I saw from Tight Lip Apparel...  

My brother is big on white T-shirts, and this one has a little panache. Does he have a flaming heart? He might enjoy the style anyway.  

Finally, from 3square I found...  

It's kinda cute. I wonder what my brother would think.  

I found five good choices. Now, I've just got to decide which one to get him.  

Oooh, this is hard. I could use some help. What do you think I should get him?  

All pictures link back to the items on Etsy. Today's post brought to you by Liz at Zizi Rho Designs.

13 comments:

  1. Well I have to plead favoritism as my little brother made the Flaming Heart shirt ;)

    I really like the Ninja shirt. Her entire shop is adorable. I admit to not being super familiar with everyone else so I am off to check out some new shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I loved the comments about your brother. You went to a lot of work on this and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nerd is in...geek is cool....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the t-shirts. What a great idea for an article. Getting warm in Cali so perfect time for these fabulous ts. :) Nan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go with the Ninja shirt! :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Thanks for taking us shopping with you! I'd probably get my brother the Nerd shirt =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all great! What a tough choice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great post, thank you so much! As for your brother I would say the Ninja is where it's at!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. Really fun to read, and LOVE all the t shirts. Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've bought several tees on Etsy for myself and as gifts. You can always find some really unique designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3 for ninja. 2 for nerd/geek. I think we have a consensus.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".