The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spotlight on....

Welcome to our 6th installment of the Spotlight series from Sophie n Me.
Today we are meeting... 1. Your First name and name of your shop? JoAnne - Crazyartdolls 2. Day or night job if you have one. Retired 3. Where do you get the inspiration for your designs/shop? My ideas come from many different things, maybe a word, picture, conversation, being outside, so I now started to write thoughts down, I try to see an idea in almost anything, especially if I've been to a place that I have never been before like Japan.
3 Aqua Turquoise Taffeta w/Japanese Blossom Print Bobby Pins 4. What was your favorite pet as a child? Dog, but I actually a Cat person. 5. What did you have for breakfast today? Coffee Summer Gold Orange Handmade Silk Flowers Bib Necklace
6. Finish this sentence "If I could...." I would love to study under a master craftsman to learn how to build furniture..so I could incorporate my artwork. 7. Family Guy or The Simpsons? Both, but I think my fav is Family Guy 8. What makes you laugh out loud? Anything funny, especially all of Seth McFarland Shows, Mel Brooks Movies Red Chirimen Crepe Kanzashi Fancy Haircomb

4 White Handmade Kanzashi Flower Hair Pins

9. What don't people know about you? My age...lol 10. How many hours do you spend a day searching for stuff on Etsy? Depends maybe about 1-2 hours a day depending on the day.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! I love the way Kanzashi flowers look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work and how you write down your thoughts for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Gorgeous!!! And I love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such Beautiful work JoAnne! Great getting to know you better =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature! Love the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog post and beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely shoppe! This is a wonderful edition of spotlight.
    -Lani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work! This is a wonderful edition of spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your kind words, I am going to start making funky fascinators

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".