The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

aquarius ♒ | pisces ♓

My birthday is at the end of the week, so I decided to celebrate ME with an ode to my astrological sign, Aquarius!  Since I'm close to the cusp, though, I also wanted to acknowledge my neighbor, good ol' Mr. Pisces. 

Of course, I'm honoring the eleventh and twelfth signs in the zodiac with lovely items from our talented CCCOEs!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Great treasury of items-we have an amazing team!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".