The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Geek Chic

As I surfed the CCCOE Team's listings this month, I found that the things that caught my eye had a definite theme to them.

I've never attempted Tunisian Crochet, but I've seen it done (on TV). What an interesting shape for a hat...  

Magical Gnome Hat by Syrendell

And then this cross stitch reminded me of childhood. I could never master this game...  

Pac-Man Cross Stitch by Helby's Hatchery

I don't own an iPod, but I've made something similar for eReaders...

iPod Touch Nano Case by Off the Hook Hats

And I saw this and thought, what a great idea. I think I need one of these...  

Soft Touch Stylus by Refined Pallet

No geek-themed post would be complete without a Dr. Who reference...  

TARDIS Messenger Bag by Nani Originals

There are too many wonderful things to find. I guess that's what the Etsy community is all about.  

This post contributed by Liz of Zizi Rho Designs, who likes to think she is a geek but is not as cool as the real geeks are.


6 comments:

  1. What a fun collection. I love how etsians use traditional crafts like crochet to do something quirky and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for adding my geek bag to this Fun post. I love these unique, clever finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Just click the link below...I'll wait for you there :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun collection. I'm a geek at heart :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".