The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Coming Soon

I'm preparing a post on Facebook. I have been for a while. But it's hard. Everybody is on Facebook, right? So what more is there to say?

(That, and I'm going to include a list of Facebook pages, but it takes time to get those compiled. Keep an eye out in the team threads, as I will be putting out a call for those soon.)

So, this month for social media talk, I'm posing a question. What social media do you use? Which sites have helped your business? Which sites were more trouble than they're worth?

Previous posts on social media:
Pinterest
Blogging
Twitter
Wanelo
Tumblr
Instagram

5 comments:

  1. I use Facebook, twitter and pinterest. I get some views from each but rarely sales. Still I keep working them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mainly use FB and Twitter. I use Pinterest for personal stuff but I don't post much of my jewelry. I need to change that! Thanks for taking on this topic! Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. I get a small amount of views from all of them, but I never have enough time and don't remember to keep at it. Facebook seems to get the most views. Good topic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Big Three -- get some views from Pinterest and Twitter -- not sure about FB. Thanks for a great blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use FaceBook and Pinterest. I get most of my traffic by way of FaceBook. I have had several sales on FaceBook, but they were not by way of ETSY. I heard a talk on the radio and this person giving advice on sales said we should all be using Pinterest. I only get a few hits. Don't know about sales.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".