|(c) Mishele of IndyAndCleo|
We have a new image. Special thanks to Erica of DeepBlueNotion and Mishele of IndyAndCleo for entering the special challenge for the first week of September. It was a tough call as both made excellent graphics. But the winner is Mishele (as you can see by our new graphic above).
For the month of September, I'm challenging you to work on filling your shops. What about those items that have been sitting and not selling for ages? Perhaps it's time to refresh those listings so buyers see them with new eyes.
Another thing you can do to show team spirit is to help promote your fellow CCCOEers. Do you have a large Twitter following? Do you have a blog that needs content? Stuck for things to add to your Facebook timeline? This is a chance to share the spotlight with others who may have items your followers might enjoy.
Don't have the time or energy to come up with things to share on your own? Check out #CCCOEchallenge on your favorite social media platform and reshare or retweet. Even a "like" helps with visibility.
These are the main components of the Challenge. When you complete any, post them in the comments thread of the "September Challenge Entry Post". I'll tally the points weekly. Winner(s) have the option of being featured in a future blog post.
Each week there will be a Special Challenge. This week we're going to pull in Pinterest. Create a board of your fellow CCCOEers. Share it to social media. Follow teammates boards. A good way to start is to check out the team page or the "Show Your Handmade Creations" thread.
- New listings: 15 points
- Revamped listings: 10 points
- Sharing on Facebook (use #CCCOEchallenge): 7 points
- Sharing in a blog post: 7 points
- Sharing on Twitter or Instagram (use #CCCOEchallenge): 5 points
- Resharing from Facebook, retweeting from Twitter, or resharing from Instagram: 2 points
- Liking #CCCOEchallenge posts: 1 point
- This week's Special Challenge:
- Create Pinterest board: 7 points
- Sharing board on social media: same points as "sharing" above
- Follow teammates boards: 1 point
Make sure to leave all entries the comments thread of the "September Challenge Entry Post". We'd love it if you'd join us.