The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

In Case You Didn't Know: How To Get Your Treasury Onto Your Blogs

Contributed by Melissa Kojima --- Artist in LA LA Land

Yeah, sometimes I'm a bit slow.  So in case I'm not the only one, I thought I'd share this great FREE tool to help you share treasuries that you've made or that you're featured in. It's on Craft Cult.  You just add your username and find either all the treasuries you've made or the treasuries you've been featured in. You can make a widget with it, grab the code and share it on your blogs or other websites.  It's so easy that I'm  glad I finally found it.  It also has many other useful tools to help you with your Esty shop.  Check it out if you haven't already.  You'll be seeing me use it more on this blog.


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.