But now we have Instagram, so there's no reason to bring the items back to anywhere...
Below is the list of things to photograph and post to Instagram. Use #CCCOEhunt so I can tally points and #CCCOEchallenge to be a part of the November (and into December) social media games (and the challenges that I've been posting since August).
Each item is worth 5 points. The first person to photograph and post the item gets 10 points.
You may combine as many items from the list into one picture as you wish, but you'll only get one first credit per shot. Make sure to indicate which item(s) on the list your picture is of. I may or may not recognize it, especially if you go very arty. (But please, do go arty. That's half the fun.)
- An item for your shop "in progress"
- Your work space
- A new listing
- An order in the process of being packed up for shipping
- A shot from a craft show/marketplace (doesn't have to be your items)
- One of your items on/with a person
- A repost from another CCCOE shop
- Using the black & white filter
- The moon
- A rainbow
- A holiday display
- A yellow traffic light
- A tree
- A wild bird
- Your/your friend's pet
- A parking lot
- Something red
- A post-it note
- A hand