The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Would You Like to Play a Game?

Welcome to November. Here's where the things start to ramp up for the holiday season.

Last month's Promote-a-thon was a dud. I blame myself. I was down with a cold towards the beginning of the month, and the rest of the month I was playing catch up for all I missed while I was down with the cold.

But it's a brand new month with new possibilities. And I thought we'd do something fun.

Would you like to play a game? Or rather, multiple games? Social media games?

To begin, make sure you're connected:

The first game is starting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".