The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

MEET ALLIE OF OLDETYMENOTIONS





OldeTymeNotions

Vintage toys, photos, postcards, buttons & more

Est. July 2008
Located in Tucson, Arizona

I come from a long line of hoarders, um..ah, I mean, collectors, yeah, that's the ticket, collectors. Collectors & recyclers who love vintage items & have a tough time throwing *good stuff* away. 

My mother still brings me random bits & bobs she finds in thrift shops or on her walks, hoping that I can transform them into some other treasure. Every "thing" still has some kind of useful purpose.

Personally, I'm never going to create everything I dream of making, so I hope to lighten my load so that I can move to Maui. 

I'm parting with collections that have been passed down & items I've acquired to "create" with. 

Perhaps in this lifetime, I'll be free.  Owner Allie




♥(\__/)
(◕ ᴥ ◕)
O(")‿(")O¸,:•: •*¨¨*•.,¸¸,:•:❀ Vintage goodies, toys, photos & buttons:
http://www.OldeTymeNotions.Etsy.com




1 comment:

  1. Love the way this is told with bits of humor...lovin' the fabulous vintage goodies!! ✿ ...tweeting...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you. Comments always welcome.

If you see that annoying little Captcha, please ignore. It is turned off, and your comment should post even if you skip that little box and just hit "Publish Your Comment".