The California Crafters Club of Etsy (CCCOE) is a group of independent artists, crafters, & artisans from California who sell their wares on Etsy.com.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

MEET LIZ FROM ZIZIRHO

Liz shop owner of  ZiziRho
EST. 4.2007
located in Long Beach, California

Hi, I'm Liz. 
My great-grandmother taught me to knit when I was 16. After she died I inherited all of her tools (no one else in the family picked up the habit). I stopped knitting sometime in college (time constraints), but I picked it up again in the late '90's, and I've been knitting continuously ever since.
As for crochet, I'm mostly self-taught (books and videos). I already had the tools--thanks Gram-Mavis!

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have been taught such a talent by your great~grandmother! The tools you inherited from her must be very special treasures! Love this! ✿

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. We love to hear from you.
.